1. These Instant Pot Apple Dumplings are ready in under 30 minutes! This easy apple dumpling recipe uses crescent rolls and a brown sugar, cinnamon, apple cider syrup to make a quick dessert that tastes like fall.
2. Looking for healthy alternative? This Low Carb / Sugar Free Crustless Cheesecake is topped with fresh strawberries and made in the pressure cooker!
3. Yes, you too can make an easy, elegant French Dessert at home, in your Instant pot or pressure cooker! This simple but very yummy Instant Pot Cherry Clafoutis uses frozen, defrosted cherries so that you can enjoy it any time of year.
4. Who loves pound cake? We sure do. It is dense and spongy and perfect base for just about any topping. You have to try this super easy Instant Pot Almond Pound Cake.
5. Need a gluten free option? This Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Instant Pot is super easy to make and doesn’t heat up your house like a traditional oven recipe does. It’s a delicious dessert that everyone will love!
6. Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples, great for snacks, breakfast, or dessert this fall!
7. Instant Pot Chocolate Strawberry Dump Cake! With only three ingredients, this recipe couldn’t be easier. Just throw everything in and dessert can cook while you eat dinner!
8. Instant Pot Keto Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake is a delicious low-carb cheesecake with lemon zest for a little zing. Cook this in your pressure cooker to get a smooth and creamy cheesecake. Perfect for the summer when you don’t want to turn on your oven!
9. This Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake has a chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter cheesecake filling, topped chocolate ganache and drizzled with peanut butter. This is the perfect cheesecake for any peanut butter lover!
10. Your Instant Pot is for a LOT more than just getting dinner on the table FAST! But it is also a wonderful way to make moist cakes and delicious desserts, like this Instant Pot Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake! Can you get any easier than this? Just dump, stir, dump, stir, pour, and GO! It’s really that easy and with the Instant Pot you can’t mess this up this Instant Pot dessert.
11. These Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cakes are a delicious healthy dessert recipe. Made in the Instant Pot with egg bite molds, this is an easy clean eating recipe that satisfies your sweet tooth! Optional coconut whipped cream recipe included, of course.
12. This Instant Pot Bread Pudding Recipe is unbelievably easy! If you’re looking for a classic baked dessert that is moist and delicious, this bread pudding cooks in less than an hour.