Craving a caramel or candy apple? Look no further than this guide for tips and tricks and different takes on a fall classic treat.
1. This recipe for Easy Homemade Candy Apples combines fresh apples, sugar, corn syrup and red food coloring to make fall’s favorite homemade treat!
2. Looking for your new favorite vegan alternative for Vegan Caramel Apples! Look no further. You wont regret checking this recipe out!
3. Fall isn’t just about pumpkins, it’s also about fresh apples! Turn those apples into a decadent treat when you make Chocolate Caramel Apple Slices!
4. Want some A1 tips for making better caramel apples? Want to perfect your technique? Check out these Perfect Caramel Apple Tips and Tricks so you can perfect your baking game.
5. Whats better than cake pops? Candy Apple Pops in the fall of course! Check out this mouth watering treat that will be perfect for any fall occasion.
6. What sounds more like fall than Granola Candy Apples? If you want to try a new sweet treat this fall don't miss out on this one!
7. Caramel Apples are known for deliciousness but also their size, do you love caramel apples but prefer something more bite size? Then look no further than this recipe for Caramel Apple Bites!
8. Are you a Snow White fan? Are you looking for a sweet and spooky treat for a Halloween Party? Then you will die when you see this recipe for Poison Apples that are made with no sugar and no dairy!
9. Oreo's, a favorite American treat that is loved all over the world, the perfect cookie. Well now you can combine your two favorite treats to make a hybrid of mind-blowing sweetness! Try these Oreo Caramel Apples!
10. Want another idea for a creepy candy this spooky season? Look at these boo-tiful Graveyard Candy Apples and give them a taste, they're to die for.
11. Ahhh, Fall. Pumpkin-spice, hot apple-cider, leaves, crisp fall air, and Cinnamon! A favorite fall topping in treats and drinks, check out these Cinnamon Candy Apples!
12. They say don't play with your food that you have to eat it but why not do both? Who doesn't love treats in fun shapes? Check out these Mickey Mouse Caramel Apples, a fun family-friendly treat the kids will love!
13. Two most favorite Halloweeny Treats: Candy Corn and Caramel Apples! Now you can have both! Check out these Candy Corn Caramel Apples and try this recipe!
14. Another fall hybrid that will have you drooling, get your pumpkin-spice fix with these Pumpkin Spice Caramel Apples!